Wednesday, August 12, 2015

And so it begins...

Hey Reusers!

I just wanted to share with you an update about our facility. I am super excited that our little corner in the CARFAC Sask Regina office is taking shape!


(I forgot my DSLR, so, we'll have to settle for a phone picture.)

On August 6th, my mother and I went on a citywide trek to collect all the donated bookshelves and storage units (from friends, family, and my own hoarded collection). They are finally all in one place and clean, as well as, currently being organized. I spent a few hours today looking through containers and boxes of donated materials. 

Finally, we have the bare bones of the Art Supply Exchange!! *cue excited cheers* There is still so much to do and I have a little over a month to get it all done, but I am more excited now than ever seeing it all put together.

Happy Reusing, folks!

-Erika Folnovic

No comments:

Post a Comment